Wednesday, May 13, 2009

难忘的一天。。

Damn Xia Sui today le...@@ Oh my.. i was planning to give W.C a present for some personal reasons..xD... and i was planning to pass it to her through her friends.. who knows.. her friend don't wanna help me..@@ said what.. if she helped me means that i don't have 诚意o.. aikxx.. and my friend.. IrWin~~~ @@ keep forcing me to give.. while keep calling her name.. made me can't don't give her d.. aikxx.. then W.C finally went to the police cadet room there.. when i was going to walk towards her.. she ran away because of shyness@@ back to her friends there.. this made me.. Oh my..Shy till~ aikxx.. dunno how to say ar.. then because irwin was waiting for me to go to the bilik tayangan, therefore i finally made a decision .. that is.. just go forward and pass her the presents and leave..@@ don't care about what shy thingy d..@@ when i was approaching, she.. was to shy and she turned her head away i guess..@@ haha.. and when i reached right beside her.. she don't dare to take the present from me.. her friends were quite nice to her.. haha.. suggested to take it for her.. as they knows every part of her right.. haha.. and Rina said, you don't want give me de lo.. haha..and W.C turned to me and said.. "谢。。。。。谢。。。。" very.. cold le.. haha.. i've told her not to say the words.. as the way she said it out really very... coldd...==.. and her friends were more excited than her.. hahax.. they forced her to open.. and so.. of course dunno who la.. opened from the top.. haha.. very silly o.. they didn't know that the present was wrapped for three different wrapping papers..xD. hahahahaha... and of course they didn't manage to see what's inside it.. haha.. well.. there's a winter SnowMan inside.. i found that.. she loved to use the word 雪人。。and so i guess she likes snowman a lot.. haha.. the snowman have the ability to dance with the song jingle bell xD... cool isn't it?=P.. and there's a tobleron chocolate inside.. haha.. and also.. a cup.. xD to drink more water.. hehe.. and P.S.. sorry to her wives for ..hahax.. for snatching her away.. wakakakakkaka.. sorry ya..=P... W.C.. I.. miss You,,,=)

1 comment:

RinaaGym리나 said...

dun worry i will help u de..u have to appreciate me a lot..haha...